Retail influence, changing demand, consumer satisfaction, hygienic workplace, increasing competition, rising costs and diminishing returns all play a part in the challenge to F&B Logistic service providers.
These pressures translate into shorter supply lead times, more complex delivery profiles, greater workforce flexibility and access to up to date order status information.
PKT understands the supply chain challenges faced by our F&B customers and we constantly strive to help deliver solutions by leveraging on our extensive supply chain know how, availability of purpose made warehouses where pest control is of top concern, utilization of systems and technology and extensiveness of distribution network.
Our clients tend to enjoy faster time-to-market, higher order fulfillment rates without incurring high start-up costs and greater economies of scale.
- Cross Dock Centre
- Regional Distribution Centre
- Multi storey Distribution Centre
- Inbound, staging, putaway, storage (bonded and non bonded), picking, palletizing, shrink wrapping, marshalling and outbound services
- Warehouse Management System and Radio Frequency integration
- Pest Control
- Order picking and fulfillment up to outlet/store level
- Seasonal surge storage and ancillary services
- Cost effectiveness from flexible labor-sharing/management at our various locations
- Detailed listing of dispatched products that warrant recall
- Dedicated area for recalled product
- Management of disposal while adhering to strict regulatory and audit requirements
- Network design and route optimization
- Transportation planning and optimization
- Performance management and reporting
- Order consolidation and returns services
- Visibility and shipment event tracking
- Transportation Management System (TMS) and Global Positioning System (GPS) configuration and implementation