We are aware of the heightened fear whenever you step out of your house; what more to return to work during the Movement Control Order (MCO) period.
Therefore, with your health and safety as our priority, PKT Logistics Group Sdn Bhd has introduced various safety measures that started even prior to the MCO period.
One of them is our signature 3-Corona-Must, a 3-step guide for self-protection of PKT staff and visitors. The 3-Corona-Must is deployed in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlined by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
The 3 Corona-Musts are:
- MUST scan for fever,
- MUST wear mask if coughing, and
- MUST sanitise hands before entering our premises.
- Any staff or visitor whose temperature is above 37.5 C will be denied entry
- Any staff of visitor who is coughing will be required to wear a face mask
- Both staff and visitors are required to sanitise their hands before entering; Hand sanitisers and face masks are placed at strategic locations.
This helps to reduce the spread of germs and viruses within PKT’s premises.
In addition, we organised a professional sanitisation session of our headquarters at Shah Alam on 28 March 2020.
The Lighthouse is operating at 50% staff capacity currently, during the MCO. Our in-house hygiene specialists are now taking extra efforts to wipe down all contact surfaces such as door handles, glass doors, lift buttons, tables, door knobs, office tables and pantry areas.
We can’t wait to see you soon at our safe and sanitised offices after the MCO!